Welcome to the 2014 ACC Europe Annual Conference
Welcome to the ACC Europe Annual Conference in London! This exciting city is the perfect setting for our Annual Conference and for celebrating the 20th Anniversary of ACC Europe.
While the theme for this year’s event “20 Years of ACC Europe: a Journey into the Evolution of the In-house Bar” recognises past achievements, it provides insightful guidance to meet the challenges of the future through its thought-provoking sessions.
Every year ACC Europe’s Annual Conference brings together internationally known speakers and in-house counsel to discuss timely topics and concerns particular to the profession. Join in-house counsel from over 25 countries representing high-profile multinational companies and choose from 20 relevant and topical sessions along with two plenaries.
You will have an opportunity to network with colleagues from around the world who share your areas of interest, fulfill CLE/CPD requirements and meet exhibitors of dynamic products and services for the legal profession.
Session topics will include:
- Dealing with corruption: reducing the gap between perception and reality
- Knowledge management: harmonising people and technology to maximise efficiency
- EU data protection: the balance between business, the individual and the state post-Snowdengate
- Breaking barriers toward greater cross-border e-commerce and a new retail economy
- The challenges of a globally connected world: Internet piracy/cybercrime/social media
- Anti-cartel enforcement: recent developments in EU competition law
- General Counsel sharing some of the most difficult corporate and legal issues of today (a forum for in-house only)
I encourage you to take advantage of the special Super Early Bird registration rate (available until 31 January) and look forward to seeing you in London.
ACC Europe President
Click here to read more about ACC Europe's Board of Directors
Read what previous delegates have said about ACC Europe's Annual Conference:
Markus Eckert, Counsel, Cigna International“A fantastic conference with enlightening insights, truly engaging conversations and new opportunities for collaborations. I’m already looking forward to 2014!”
Maria Echeverria-Torres, Head of Legal & Compliance, West and South East Europe, Nokia Siemens Networks“The ACC Europe Annual Conference was a terrific opportunity to learn from other colleagues, monitor the trends of the in-house legal profession and build networks with corporate counsel serving companies across many industries.”
Benedicte Bayi-Mathijsen, Carlson Wagonlit Travel"The event had a good choice of contemporary legal topics and dynamic presentations."